I have been using oils for a year now. The crazy part is, I hardly have made a dent in the blends or individuals. Citrus Fresh is a new favorite, and it is inexpensive!
","before_title":"<h3 class="widget-title">","after_title":"</h3>","widget_id":"widget-0-1-0"}}” />[/siteorigin_widget]
What is its purpose?
Citrus Fresh is a blend that may help to enhance the feeling of well-being, and a joyful feeling. Because many of the oils contained in this blend are strong antiseptics, it may work well for killing airborne bacteria. It may be useful for relaxing, calming, and for alleviating insomnia. It may also help to balance the systems. It is a fragrance that can be enjoyed by everyone. Flavoring drinking water with this oil blend may help open the lymphatic system and stimulate the immune system.
What is in the blend?
- Orange brings peace and happiness to the mind and body and joy to the heart, which feelings provide emotional support to help one overcome depression.
- Tangerine contains esters and aldehydes, which are sedating and calming to the nervous system. It is also a diuretic and a decongestant of the lymphatic system.
- Mandarin is appeasing, gentle, and promotes happiness. It is also refreshing, uplifting, and revitalizing. Because of its sedative and slightly hypnotic properties, it is very good for stress and irritability.
- Grapefruit is an antidepressant, an antiseptic, and a diuretic. It is balancing and uplifting to the mind and may help to relieve anxiety.
- Lemon promotes health, healing, physical energy, and purification. Its fragrance is invigorating, enhancing, and warming.
- Spearmint is antifungal and antiseptic. It also acts as an antidepressant by relieving mental strain and fatigue and by lifting one’s spirits.
How does it affect the body?
The oils in this blend may help it be effective for dealing with various problems related to the Immune System and to Emotional Balance.
How to use:
Simple diffusion is the best! It can be achieved by applying a few drops of this blend on a cotton ball and placing it on the desk at work or in an air vent.
Consult a physician before using this blend if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or suffering from a medical condition. Do not apply to areas of sensitive tissues. Not for children under six years old.
The information on this oil I received from Young-Living.
If you are looking for more information on Essential Oils check out the basics!