I am a bit obsessed with Essential Oils. I use them every day. I have a diffuser pretty much in every room of my house, and one at my desk at work. I have roll-on’s everywhere, and my daughter even has a few roll ons!
I recently discovered how little so many know about them over all. As I grow my cabinet of oils I will share some insight on the oils I buy, how they can be used, what I use them for, and other things they can help with. The more I learn the more I share.
This EO I will not go with out ever again!! Purification is amazing and has so many great uses!
What is its purpose?
This blend is useful for killing odors and their bacteria, molds, and fungus. It kills anaerobic bacteria. It purifies and cleanses bacteria in the air and neutralizes mildew, cigarette smoke, and other noxious odors. It repels bugs, insects, and mice that like to live in homes, offices, and other confined areas. It has also been beneficial in neutralizing poison from insect bites, such as those from spiders, bees, hornets, and wasps. It is good for first-aid in sterilizing wounds and cuts.
What is in the blend?
- Citronella has antiseptic, antibacterial, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, deodorizing, insecticidal, purifying, and sanitizing properties.
- Lemongrass is vasodilatory, antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and sedative. It may help improve circulation, wake up the lymphatic system, and increase the flow of oxygen. It may also help to lift the spirit.
- Rosemary cineol may help balance heart function, energize the solar plexus, and reduce mental fatigue. It may improve circulation and help stimulate the nerves. It is antiseptic and anti-infectious.
- Melaleuca may help balance heart function and act as a cleanser and detoxifier of the blood. It has antibacterial, antifungal, anti-infectious, antiseptic, antiviral, and immune-stimulant properties.
- Lavandin is an antifungal, an antibacterial, a strong antiseptic, and a tissue regenerator.
- Myrtle is a decongestant of the respiratory system. It may help improve oxygenation and work as an expectorant in discharging mucus. It is antiseptic, antibacterial, euphoric, and elevating.
How does it affect the body?
The oils in this blend may help it be effective for dealing with various problems related to the Digestive System, to Emotional Balance, and to the Skin.
How to use:
- This blend is great for air purification when diffused.
- When illness is in the home, diffuse for one hour and then wait for two. Repeat this pattern as desired.
- Diffuse in the office, barn, or garbage areas; or put oil on a cotton ball and place in an air vent to freshen the car.
- Apply to Vita Flex Points of the body, ears, feet, and temples.
- Apply topically for infections and cleansing.
- Put on cotton balls and place in air vents for an insect repellent at home or at work.
- Can also be added to paint to help reduce fumes.
Consult a physician before using this blend if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or suffering from a medical condition. Do not apply to areas of sensitive tissues. Repeated use can possibly result in contact sensitization. Can be irritating to sensitive skin.
The information on this oil I received from Young-Living.
If you are looking for more information on Essential Oils check out the basics!